23 Apr Did You Know That Our Melbourne Osteopaths Deliver Corporate Workplace Consulting?
Principle Four Osteopathy osteopaths are regularly away from our clinic in the CBD and delivering a range of occupational health and safety and wellness services for a range of corporate clients. Services delivered by our Melbourne osteopaths include:
- Office workstation ergonomic risk assessments – educational/injury prevention
- Office workstation ergonomic risk assessments for clients who are managing musculoskeletal strains and sprains
- Manual handling risk assessments and training
- Health and wellness workshops
- Vehicle ergonomic risk assessments and training
- Office ergonomic train the trainer workshops
If you would like to find out more about our services and how we can help you, please touch base with us at Principle Four Osteopathy / Corporate Work Health Australia by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our recent clients that we have consulted with include the following businesses below.
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy and Corporate Work Health Australia. Principle Four Osteopathy is located on Collins St at Pleasance House, Level 4b, 178 Collins St Melbourne City CBD>