11 Jun Tim McNamara
Principle Four Osteopath Timothy McNamara currently works out of the Principle Four Osteopathy Melbourne City CBD Clinic.
Tim has both worked and lectured in the field of Osteopathy at Victoria University since graduating from his Bachelor and Masters degree.
He is also currently lecturing in Myotherapy at one of Melbourne’s major Myotherapy schools.
Timothy has an interest in treating many types of musculoskeletal conditions however he is particularly adept at treating sports related injuries after working closely with elite Victorian basketball athletes and footballers over the past 5 years.
Tim has undertaken further professional training in the following areas:
- 3D Maps Movement and Performance System – Gray Institute
- Olympic Lifting and Crossfit Workshop – Andy Trinh, Vault 226 Crossfit
- Powerlifting Workshop – Martyn Girvan, Elite Sports Performance
- Kettlebell Workshop – James Ross – GS Science
- Dry Needling certified.
- Sports Trainer certified.
- Sports injury taping.
- Kinesiology taping.
- Ergonomic risk assessment and training (CWHA).
- Manual handling risk assessment and training (CWHA).
- Graduate Certificate Tertiary Education Vic Uni
- Strength Training For Allied Health Professionals
More About Tim
- Tim currently lectures in technique within the osteopathy department and Victoria University and also lectures in Myotherapy at the Southern School Natural Therapies.
- Tim also works for Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd who specialise in workplace ergonomic assessments and education and currently conducts training and risk assessments across Melbourne.
- In his spare time Tim is an avid sportsman, having competed in Basketball, Australian Football, Cricket, Golf, Beach Volleyball and Surfing from a young age until present. This in depth involvement has given him an extensive understanding of the biomechanics associated with a wide array of sports. This aids him in developing thorough and effective treatment and rehabilitation programs specific to each individual’s needs.
- Tim is available for appointments on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at the Melbourne City CBD clinic.
Tim currently provides the following services from the city clinic:
Tim McNamara's Schedule
|Monday||1:00 - 7:30pm|