Heath Williams Osteopath – Principle Four Osteopath director Heath Williams currently works at both Principle Four Osteopathy Melbourne City CBD and Melbourne Docklands clinics.
- Currently works from the Melbourne CBD Clinic & Melbourne Docklands Clinic.
- Is available for appointments on Monday – Friday.
- Currently lectures in Exercise Prescription/Rehabilitation at Victoria University as well as delivering post graduate training in strength and conditioning and OHS to allied health practitioners.
- Current Board member of the Australian Osteopathic Accrediting Council (AOAC) which is responsible for accreditation of International Osteopaths wanting to practice in Australia.
- Current Committee member of the Occupational Health & Safety Committee Special Interest Group with the Australian Osteopathy Association.
- Co director of Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd. Corporate Work Health Australia specialises in workplace ergonomic risk assessment and training, manual handling risk assessment and training and corporate seminars.
- Has worked in the UK, Sweden and Australia as an Osteopath.
- Heath’s approach has been influenced by the following allied health and fitness professionals: Gary Gray, Gray Cook, Stuart McGill, Shirley Sahrmann, Craig Liebenson, Charles Poliquin, Charlie Weingroff, Frans Bosch, Kelvin Giles, Vern Gambetta and many other well world renowned professionals.
- Has previously lectured at the British School Osteopathy and London School Osteopathy.