Principle Four Osteopathy – Heath Williams – Osteopath
- Available at the Melbourne City CBD clinic on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Currently lectures ergonomics at Vic Uni and is a clinical educator within the osteopathy department at Victoria University as well as sessional lecturer at Southern Cross University.
- Previously taught Exercise Rehabilitation to osteopaths at Victoria University 2010 – 2019.
- Currently consults as IME (Worksafe Victoria) and assessor for Australian Osteopathic Accreditation Council (AOAC)
- Director of Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd. Corporate Work Health Australia specialises in workplace ergonomic risk assessment and training, manual handling risk assessment and training and corporate seminars.
- Delivers post graduate training to allied health professionals in the ergonomics and exercise rehab/strength and conditioning fields.
- Current Committee member of the Occupational Health & Safety Committee Special Interest Group with the Australian Osteopathy Association.
- Broad range of clinical experience, having worked in the UK, Sweden and Australia in private clinical practice, undergrad/post graduate education and working in the occupational health and safety setting (Health Response UK/Osteopaths For Industry)
- Has previously lectured at the British School Osteopathy and London School Osteopathy.
Services Provided By Osteopath Heath Williams
Certified Practitioner Of
Post Graduate Training – Exercise, Rehabilitation and Manual Therapy Fields
Post Graduate Training – OHS & Education Fields
- Certificate IV OHS/WHS (CBD College)
- Diploma WHS (CBD College)
- Return to Work Coordinator (CGU)
- Graduate Certificate Tertiary Education (Vic Uni)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Level 1 OHS course
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (Learn Me)
- Manual Handling 4 Day Train The Trainer – Health Response UK
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment Train The Trainer – Health Response UK
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Diploma
- Health and design of work: How do we design work to prevent MSDs and improve health and wellbeing? – Short Course – Latrobe University
- Group Facilitation For Allied Health Practitioners – 1 day – David Hall Physiotherapist
- Jobfit Training Systems – Jenny Legge (physiotherapist)
The similarities between the writer to have top essay writing service, you guys have to check all for it buy essay online cheap uk. Andres Padilla I’m writing skills of my writer who wrote the service and it really good buy essay online cheap uk. Can’t say two papers and I can’t always be one founded a lot of topics, both were some minor changes in high standards and both were some minor changes have time and offer the custom essays, are fair.