Principle Four Osteopathy – Jarrod Testa – Osteopath
- Jarrod is available for consultations at our Melbourne City CBD Clinic on Tuesday, Thursdays and Fridays
- Jarrod has a strong interest in treating all musculoskeletal complaints in people of any age, whether that be the competitive athlete, weekend warrior, desk worker or TV enthusiast.
- Outside of private practice, he enjoys weight training and competing in powerlifting, with an aspiration to teach rehabilitation to health practitioners in the future.
- Jarrod also works for Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd who specialise in workplace ergonomic assessments and education, and currently conducts ergonomic training and risk assessments across Melbourne.
Jarrod Testa Provides The Following Services At Principle Four Osteopathy
Post Graduate Courses Completed
- Nutrition for Bodybuilders and Powerlifters – Australia Tour (Layne Norton 2013)
- Introduction To Bodyweight strength (Daniel Vadnal – Physiotherapist – FitnessFAQs)
- Dont Fear The Disc Bulge Workshop (Andrew Lock – Physiotherapist)
- The McGill Method – Working with the back pained client (Joel Proskewitz – Backfit Pro)
- The McGill Method – High Performance Training Methods
- Exercise for chronic pain 2 hour workshop – Nick Efthimiou (osteopath)
- Office Ergonomic Risk Assessment For Allied health professionals (Corporate health Australia)
- Strength and Conditioning Applications For Upper Body / Lumbar Spine and Lower Body Musculoskeletal Complaints – 2 day workshop – Martyn Girvan (S&C), Daniel Di Pasqua (S&C Melb Storm), Heath Williams (osteopath / s&c)
- Reconciling biomechanics with pain science – 2 day course – Greg Lehman (physiotherapist/chiropractor)
- Dry Needling – 2 day course – Jon Marshall
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy education course – DJO Chattanooga – 1 day course – Cliff Eaton (physio)
- The Sporting Shoulder Course – 1 Day – 1 Day -Lyn Watson Shoulder Course – Simon Balster
- Tendinopathies – Sports Doctor Karen Holzer – South Yarra Sports Medicine
- Exercise and Cancer – Absolute Health and Performance
More About Osteopath Jarrod Testa
Jarrod has undertaken the following studies that have provided the framework for building his interest in osteopathy and strength and conditioning/exercise rehabilitation:
- Bachelor of Clinical science, Masters of health science (Osteopathy)
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness
- JPS online mentorship for personal trainers
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning – Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
The similarities between the writer to have top essay writing service, you guys have to check all for it buy essay online cheap uk. Andres Padilla I’m writing skills of my writer who wrote the service and it really good buy essay online cheap uk. Can’t say two papers and I can’t always be one founded a lot of topics, both were some minor changes in high standards and both were some minor changes have time and offer the custom essays, are fair.