Principle Four Osteopathy – Josh Davis – Osteopath
- Josh has worked as an Osteopath in Melbourne since completing his Masters of Osteopathy at RMIT.
- He has vast experience with managing a wide variety of injuries and has a interest in the treatment and management of low back, shoulder, hip and knee injuries.
- Josh is passionate about getting people moving and staying active. He has a particular interest in exercise rehabilitation and the role of strength training in injury prevention.
Josh Davis Provides The Following Services From The Melbourne City CBD Clinic:
Post Graduate Courses Completed
- Level 1 Neuromuscular Dry Needling
- DMA trained Clinical Pilates instructor
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach ASCA
- Strength and Conditioning for Allied Health Professionals – Elite Sports Performance and Principle Four Osteopathy
- Functional Strength and Conditioning – Wayne Rodgers Physiotherapist
- 3DMAPS – Gray Institute
- Patellofemoral Pain Rehabilitation – Dr. Christian Barton
- Lateral Hip Pain – Dr. Henry Wajswelner
- Optimising biomechanics in running course – Jason McLaren
- Experience with Shockwave Therapy treatment
- Neil Asher Frozen Shoulder Certification
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment and Training
- Rolling Workshop – Greg Dea
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning – Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- Tactical Strength and Conditioning Association Course – Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- Exercise for chronic pain 2 hour workshop – Nick Efthimiou (osteopath)
- Vehicle ergonomic risk assessment training for allied health professionals – Corporate Work Health Australia
- Josh has completed further post graduate training in clinical pilates, strength and conditioning and movement assessment.
- Josh enjoys working within a team care environment and is more than happy to work with your GP, personal trainer, coach and any other health professional to achieve your goals.
- Josh loves all things sport and has been involved in football, cricket, cycling and snowboarding for most of his life. He is also a proud Richmond supporter
- Josh is available for appointments at the Melbourne City CBD clinic on Tuesdays and Thursdays
The similarities between the writer to have top essay writing service, you guys have to check all for it buy essay online cheap uk. Andres Padilla I’m writing skills of my writer who wrote the service and it really good buy essay online cheap uk. Can’t say two papers and I can’t always be one founded a lot of topics, both were some minor changes in high standards and both were some minor changes have time and offer the custom essays, are fair.