Principle Four Osteopathy – Shaun Coghlan – Osteopath
- Shaun is available for consultations at our Melbourne City CBD Clinic on Monday and Wednesdays.
- Shaun has a keen interest in workplace ergonomics and exercise rehabilitation.
- Outside of private clinical practice, Shaun coaches junior basketball and also undertakes work site office ergonomic risk assessments for Corporate Work Health Australia.
- Shaun also currently works part time at The Osteopaths (Blackburn Melbourne) clinic
Shaun Coghlan Provides The Following Services At Principle Four Osteopathy
Post Graduate Courses Completed
- Level 1 Sports Trainer Course – SMA
- Rocktape Taping Course – Rocktape Australia
- Level 1 Myofasical Dry Needling and Cupping – Manual Medicine Australasia
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment Course – Corporate Work Health Australia
- Introduction to kettlebells for Rehabilitation – Nick Efthimou (osteopath) and James Ross (S&C)
- Dynamic and Sports Rigid Taping Workshop – Paul Herman (osteopath)
- Mobility, Stability and Motor Control For Performance – Greg Dea (FMS)
- Introduction to Strength Training For Allied Health Professionals – Martyn Girvan (S&C Coach), Daniel Di Pasqua (S&C Coach) & Heath Williams (osteopath)
- Vehicle Ergonomic Risk Assessment Course – Corporate Work Health Australia
- Using psychological pain management tools and news ways of communicating with your patients in the physical therapy setting – Helen Mentha Mentha Consulting Motivational Interviewing and Kaye Frankcom
- Exercise for chronic pain 2 hour workshop – Nick Efthimiou (osteopath)
- Strength and Conditioning Applications For Upper Body / Lumbar Spine and Lower Body Musculoskeletal Complaints – 2 day workshop – Martyn Girvan (S&C), Daniel Di Pasqua (S&C Melb Storm), Heath Williams (osteopath / s&c)
- Reconciling biomechanics with pain science – Greg Lehman (physiotherapist/chiropractor)
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy education course – DJO Global Chattanooga – 1 day course – Cliff Eaton (physio)
- Tendinopathies – Sports Doctor Karen Holzer – South Yarra Sports Medicine
- Kinetic Link Training – Level 1 – Wayne Rogers Physiotherapist
More About Osteopath Shaun Coghlan
- Shaun has previously worked as a sports trainer at the Whitehorse Football Club and has treated athletes at several other sporting events including netball and dodgeball.
- Shaun also works for Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd who specialise in workplace ergonomic assessments and education, and currently conducts ergonomic training and risk assessments across Melbourne.
- Shaun is an avid basketballer. After playing for more than 10 years, including a tour of the USA, he now enjoys a coaching role in both the junior and senior program at the Blackburn Basketball Club.
The similarities between the writer to have top essay writing service, you guys have to check all for it buy essay online cheap uk. Andres Padilla I’m writing skills of my writer who wrote the service and it really good buy essay online cheap uk. Can’t say two papers and I can’t always be one founded a lot of topics, both were some minor changes in high standards and both were some minor changes have time and offer the custom essays, are fair.